Opti Detox Plus Sugar & Stevia Free – Vanilla is a comprehensive, fructose-free, low-allergy–potential dietary supplement designed to support gastrointestinal (GI) function and balanced detoxification. It features VegaPro™, Our proprietary amino acid and pea/rice protein blend; Aminogen®, to facilitate protein absorption; phytonutrients; mineral amino acid chelates; and activated B vitamins, including Quatrefolic® and methylcobalamin. In conjunction with a modified elimination diet, OptiCleanse GHI Sugar- and Stevia-Free‡ addresses GI and hepatic function as well as eicosanoid balance and cytokine metabolism. This formula is suitable for vegans.†
‡This formula is not a low-calorie dietary supplement. Please see the Supplement Facts panel for more details.
DIRECTIONS: Take one capsule twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
STORAGE: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
INGREDIENTS: Calories 210, Total Fat 8 g 10%†, Saturated Fat 2 g 10%†, Total Carbohydrate 10 g 4%†, Dietary Fiber 4 g 14%, Protein (from Pea Protein Isolate and Rice Protein Concentrate) 26 g , Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene) 750 mcg 83%, Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate) 250 mg 278%, Thiamin (as thiamine HCl), 15 mg 1250%, Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5′-phosphate sodium) 5 mg 385%, Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 40 mg 250%, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate) 5 mg 294%, Folate (as [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)S1 200 mcg DFE 50%, Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 50 mcg 2083%, Biotin, 150 mcg 500%, Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 35 mg 700%, Choline (as choline bitartrate) 100 mg 18%, Calcium (as dicalcium malateS2 and ingredients with naturally occurring calcium 225 mg 17%, Iron (naturally occurring) 5 mg 28%, Iodine (as potassium iodide) 60 mcg 40%, Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate)S2 140 mg 33%, Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate)S2 10 mg 91%, Selenium (as selenium glycinate complex)S2 100 mcg 182%, Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate)S2 2 mg 87%, Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)S2 60 mcg 171%, Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate)S2 35 mcg 78%, Sodium (from ingredients with naturally occurring sodium, sodium sulfate anhydrous, and sodium ascorbate) 560 mg 24%, Potassium (from tripotassium citrate and ingredients with naturally occurring potassium) 455 mg 10%, Stabilized Flaxseed 5.6 g, Typical Alpha-Linolenic Acid Content 1.28 g, Typical Linoleic Acid Content 392 mg, Pomegranate Extract (Punica granatum)(hull)(40% ellagic acid) 400 mg, Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine) 250 mg, Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus × limon) (fruit peel)(25% bioflavonoids) 250 mg, Quercetin (as quercetin dihydrate from Dimorphandra mollis)(pod) 250 mg, Potassium d-glucarateS3 250 mg, Rutin (from Sophora japonica)(bud) 200 mg, Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa)(rhizome)(95% total curcuminoids complex, including curcumin, curcuminoids, and volatile oils)(86% curcuminoids)(65% curcumin)S4 200 mg, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 150 mg, Ginger (Zingiber officinale)(rhizome) 150 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 120 mg, Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous 100 mg, Watercress (Nasturtium officinale)(aerial parts) 100 mg, Green Tea Aqueous Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf) (80% polyphenols, 60% catechins, 30% EGCG, 6% caffeine) 82 mg
Caution: You should consult a licensed health care professional before starting any supplement, dietary, or exercise program, especially if you are pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
†*FDA Disclaimer: None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.